MORE INFO
Started: Jun 4, 2008
Members: 2,831
About: General Off Topic
Group Officials
No Moderators
Replied to The Super Ultra Random Thread VerF1 on Feb 24, 2020 @ 8:02 PM CST
Replied to The Super Ultra Random Thread VerF1 on Feb 24, 2020 @ 8:02 PM CST
Replied to The Super Ultra Random Thread VerF1 on Feb 24, 2020 @ 8:02 PM CST
Replied to The Super Ultra Random Thread VerF1 on Feb 24, 2020 @ 8:02 PM CST
Replied to The Super Ultra Random Thread VerF1 on Feb 24, 2020 @ 8:02 PM CST
General Off Topic
 
Jump Menu:
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Switch to Forum Live View
Locked: Where are the admins and mods
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 12:07PM #61
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

Whoa! capcom staff please put him out of his misery xD. He's malfunctioning right before my eyes. Capcom staff and members of capcom unity, I am in no kind of debate or conversation with this babbling troll who I apparently have actually made so "fretful" now that he's bypassing the language filter...

The fact that he only has barely over 100 posts all of which are mostly nauseatingly bad troll filler consisting of incoherent air-witted extremely boring and dull, poo-poo remarks with tacked-on utterly creepy videos that nobody watches and is calling people "lazy", people with factually thousands of times worth more material to show over his scanty accumulation of inflammatory incompetence, should just show you how silly this raging "LGBT/ADHD" rights fanatic really is, especially as he has been calling people names like "homophobic" non-stop, a pattern which he has derailed threads with consistently, and is now doing the same feeble thing exact using the excuse that he was called the name "idiot", to again derail the threads with his trolling "homophobic and gay" totally redundant online antics.

I don't think he realizes that there is not a thing he can do AT ALL about his perception of me being "homophobic" or anything else, not online or sure as frig not offline, so ask yourself capcom unity staff and members, what does his rules-breaking frustration and amusing meltdown accomplish other than to expose this troubled individual as a ranting "troll" doing as he likes because he feels he is "clever" as he puts it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 12:30PM #62
Duck
Posts: 21

Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:07PM, .killa. wrote:


The fact that he only has barely over 100 posts all of which are mostly nauseatingly bad troll filler consisting of incoherent air-witted extremely boring and dull, poo-poo remarks with tacked-on utterly creepy videos that nobody watches and is calling people "lazy", people with factually thousands of times worth more material to show over his scanty accumulation of inflammatory incompetence, should just show you how silly this raging "LGBT/ADHD" rights fanatic really is, especially as he has been calling people names like "homophobic" non-stop, a pattern which he has derailed threads with consistently, and is now doing the same feeble thing exact using the excuse that he was called the name "idiot", to again derail the threads with his trolling "homophobic and gay" totally redundant online antics.



Just a few notes:


1.  Dude, punctuate.


2.  Kilgore has actually been around Unity longer than you have, presuming you are still on your first account.  He's contributed TONS to a great deal of intellectually stimulating and productive conversations.  So the "scanty accumulation" (which is abhorrent grammatically, I might add) you refer to is due to your ignorance.


3.  A great number of people in the world are civil rights junkies and "raging 'LGBT' rights fanatics", as this is an important issue which need be discussed at great length in order to properly effect people's perceptions of social justice.


4.  It's just your thread that he was derailing, this in no way effaces a universal pattern.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:07PM, .killa. wrote:


I don't think he realizes that there is not a thing he can do AT ALL about his perception of me being "homophobic" or anything else, not online or sure as frig not offline, so ask yourself capcom unity staff and members, what does his rules-breaking frustration and amusing meltdown accomplish other than to expose this troubled individual as a ranting "troll" doing as he likes because he feels he is "clever" as he puts it?




An important aspect of public discourse is to intellectually challenge ideas that are bereft of logic, most notably for the purpose of establishing greater rhetorical truths.  Even if he doesn't sway your addled mind, he may give encouragement to someone else who has read your comments and found offense with them, or help to sway someone's mind who didn't have a particular opinion over LGBTQ rights.


You seem much more emotionally incensed than Kilgore, possibly because he's touched on a soft spot where you know, deep down, that you're in the wrong?



Yeah, you know he's right

Listen to your heart
Listen to the rain
Listen to the voices in your brain
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 1:33PM #63
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

Just a few notes:


I don't take notes that's your first mistake. Stop derailing threads, why not YOU take that down as a "note"?. Stop trying to be a Sherlock while derailing threads over point less bull. I do not care what he has to say and damn sure don't care what you have to say. However see me as homophobic or other wise, you just have to appreciate that.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

1.  Dude, punctuate.


My comments do have "punctuation" that are necessary. putting "punctuation" in your post unfortunately doesn't make them any more unnecessary. So FIX your glasses or get new ones, OR just shut up which would probably best in your case since you trolled me already and you're still back here trolling.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

2.  Kilgore has actually been around Unity longer than you have, presuming you are still on your first account.  He's contributed TONS to a great deal of intellectually stimulating and productive conversations.  So the "scanty accumulation" (which is abhorrent grammatically, I might add) you refer to is due to your ignorance.



I do not need to know if "Kilgore has actually been around unity longer than I have" since his last and your recent sting of seriously pointless ramblings over me reflects bad on the BOTH of you. I am actually surprised with the unreasonable behaviors you BOTH exhibit and how terrible you all have been in any thread thus far around here, that you actually have managed to be around THIS long. I think it probably shows how poor the staff management actually was. So you might want to rethink your carefully "punctuated" putrid crap that STILL derails the thread due to your stupidity regardless of your unimpressive history.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

3.  A great number of people in the world are civil rights junkies and "raging 'LGBT' rights fanatics", as this is an important issue which need be discussed at great length in order to properly effect people's perceptions of social justice.


A great number of ****s I have to give about your mundane tirade here has never arrived in the mail but I think you can understand the message that a number of people know that there is a time and a place for everything and this place you have chosen to take up this "cause" is poor timing and judgment on your part.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

4.  It's just your thread that he was derailing, this in no way effaces a universal pattern.


(5, 6,7 and 8) it is not just kilgore's mush that was incoherent after all, this entire "lecture" of yours just screams disjointed, haggard, circuitous and abhorrent at best. Take several seats to hide yourself and bush up on the same very thing you profess but instead fall really short of success in.


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

An important aspect of public discourse is to intellectually challenge ideas that are bereft of logic, most notably for the purpose of establishing greater rhetorical truths.  Even if he doesn't sway your addled mind, he may give encouragement to someone else who has read your comments and found offense with them, or help to sway someone's mind who didn't have a particular opinion over LGBTQ rights.



This isn't your pre-school learning class when you get to dictate when someone should "punctuate" or when someone should have a "discourse". You are just as bad and as sad as Kilgore as far as I'm concerned and worse yet every time you show up to lick his trails of parsimonious derailment, it's to further the contemptuous process of spoiling something, in this case, threads. You need to focus less on discourse and "intellect" and try and pick up proper posting "etiquette" or something that will help you all AWAY from "performing" so dismally in every ****, namely almost every ****ing thread I have seen you both in thus far. I don't have to "establish" anything but the point of remove yourself if you are not going to stay on topic, this is not the place for your junk about LGBT rights or any other derailment. Take that up somewhere else, not with me because I have no interest in your crass buffoonery. So move your little inept and utterly dense self out of here...


Aug 18, 2016 -- 12:30PM, Duck wrote:

You seem much more emotionally incensed than Kilgore, possibly because he's touched on a soft spot where you know, deep down, that you're in the wrong?


You are on kilgore's "pooch" or "heels" non-stop the moment he is condemned and shamed over his very poor behaviors and yet you "trip" about someone being "emotionally incensed". You seem more psychologically distort and ****ing UNSTABLE than any **** that passed through this place. The nerve of you bottom feeders.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 2:06PM #64
Duck
Posts: 21

Aug 18, 2016 -- 1:33PM, .killa. wrote:


My comments do have "punctuation" that are necessary. putting "punctuation" in your post unfortunately doesn't make them any more unnecessary. 




LMFAO, you declared you have proper punctuation, and then started a sentence with a lower case letter!!!!  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA


Alright, we're done here, except to say that I intend to derail any and all of your threads if you continue to efface bigotry.  It doesn't matter if your mind is changed, as you don't appear to possess one.  What matters is that solidarity is built over matters of civil and social equality.

Listen to your heart
Listen to the rain
Listen to the voices in your brain
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 3:09PM #65
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

wow no kidding captain obvious :D. I damn near did alot of things that defied every damn measly thing you have said. If that's not a clear sign that I clearly disregard your unwittingly sub-standard excuse for decorum then maybe you're more unintelligent than the contrary you wish to gasconade. If you have a mind it's clearly not good for anything but this smelly punctuated diarrhea you're seeping -- get treated, it's keeping the staff away...


The real issue for you remains that if you call me a "Bigot", i'm still a bigot, if you say i'm "homophobic" i'm still homophobic, and if you say I don't "punctuate" that's exactly what still commences.


The only crap you've been doing is derailing threads -- you cannot "change" any of these qualities you have been ascribing to me because it's just something you cannot do, despite how feebly you try.

I think littering your impetuous comments with the likes of "hahahas" in all caps and repeats of "social equality" because you KNOW i'm "homophobic" is all that sums you up at this point i.e pathetic, and nothing but a dedicated troll who has a passion for exercising futility, stupidity and sensitivity. Ohh and i'm still very colorful -- hope it doesn't blind you, but then again your eyes are with your head, too far up your rare-end for that side of things to become anymore insipid and compromised.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 18, 2016 - 10:24PM #66
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

Ok now that the thread doesn't seem completely ****ed due to previously petulant interruptions, and seems a bit salvageable, I think they should bring back atleast one active mod to atleast deal with the spammers, trolls and interface/page/thread glitches, and then as problems arise, they devise solutions to deal with those problems. I don't believe they need too much as perhaps they had before but I don't think having lets say 3 or so would be that bad since the site isn't that active currently, maybe a few sections are but not a whole lot.

This is ironic of course only because if the staff were more active and more involved, people would not be suggesting there be mods since (and this in the ironic part) the whole reason why there is none was under the assumption that the staff would suffice in this area -- good idea if only the staff were interested or just weren't too busy. Things need a "shake-up" :D

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2016 - 12:21AM #67
sherry_birkin
Posts: 1,138

Despite of having a pinned Feedback thread people kept on making whining threads on the street fighter section. During the mod era those toxic posts are contained. Seriously I think the person who makes Whining threads is the same person with multiple accounts. I want to go on Street Fighter section to talk with people who enjoys the game.  These whiny subhumans kills the community. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2016 - 7:52AM #68
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

Aug 19, 2016 -- 12:21AM, sherry_birkin wrote:

Despite of having a pinned Feedback thread people kept on making whining threads on the street fighter section. During the mod era those toxic posts are contained. Seriously I think the person who makes Whining threads is the same person with multiple accounts. I want to go on Street Fighter section to talk with people who enjoys the game.  These whiny subhumans kills the community.


lmao the street fighter section, the resident evil section, and to some degree the Devil May Cry section, are among the worse when it comes to this issue popping up, especially after a new game gets released lol.


It's like people just sign up and make a whole thread just to complain in one sentence, about things that are some times pretty frivolous xD. The feedback thread usually gets ignored because they don't care about real feedback, they just want to "vent" lol. Sometimes you get people doing this that genuinely don't know how to use the site, but otherwise, you get the ones who create multiple accounts, just so they can persist to be repeat subhumans xD. They are the worse since it's like their deranged mission to do this no matter what it takes. They are about that life :D.


Aug 19, 2016 -- 2:56AM, TechnoWolf.exe wrote:

EDIT : Ok, I see what you're dealing with. Even on my standards, this is retarded.


I don't even have to actually see it anymore to know what you all are talking about. This is what's hard to get rid of on unity. All to often these antics are what you can count on -- it's like a "sub-culture" of this site, the "subhumans" exploit lol.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2016 - 8:46AM #69
Malek
Posts: 243

From Kilgore Trout:



Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Aug 19, 2016 - 10:07AM #70
.killa.
Posts: 9,707

Malek, I can't make official psychological evaluations since im not a licensed psychologist, or psychiatrist but I think it's pretty dumb to be posting silly videos "on behalf of" or "from" someone who has been rubbished and apparently banned for doing the same exact thing. Please straighten up. If you enter a topic like this, it should be to provide thoughts of your own on it....

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quick Reply
Cancel
Jump Menu:
    Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
capcom-unity.com | Join | Legal | Be Safe | Help | Report User | Report Content