Forum Posts by GregaMan
GregaMan
Page 1 of 41  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 Next
Showing 1 - 30 of 1208 Total Forum Posts by GregaMan
By GregaMan on April 6, 2016 at 6:09PM
Interesting. Any idea how many times you'd defeated Ustanak when the Piers costume unlocked? So far the EX3 costumes don't seem to require that you play as any specific character or costume, so I doubt that's a factor for Piers. I thought I might get
By GregaMan on April 6, 2016 at 4:41PM
Yesterday I confirmed that Sherry's EX3 can indeed be unlocked by simply playing 20 matches of Predator.Jury's still out on Piers. If anyone unlocks his EX3, info would be greatly appreciated!
By GregaMan on April 5, 2016 at 9:05PM
Hey guys,I'm sure I'm not the only one who's a sucker for those retro costumes that used to be RE.net exclusives, nor the only one wondering how you obtain them in the XB1/PS4 versions of the game. Well, I found someone on Yahoo Answers Japan who's b
By GregaMan on September 16, 2015 at 4:20PM
Hello,The game is confirmed for PS4 and PC. Please refer to the "PLEASE READ" sticky thread before posting in Ask Capcom.
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:36PM
Hi Andrew,We've seen some of these amazing times, and since turbo controllers were around back in the 80s, it's still within the intended scope of the game.
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:34PM
Yep, we'll be there. Stay tuned over the next few weeks for more info about our panels and the games we'll have playable at the event. :)
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:31PM
Hi Alex,As you know, we haven't shared full details regarding stages in SFV yet, but thanks for your suggestion, which I personally think is a cool idea. Time will tell how stages are treated in the game, but we are of course monitoring and sharing f
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:26PM
Hi Phoenix, I know I've said this before here on Ask Capcom, but believe it or not, we pretty much ALWAYS consider the possibility of a physical format for our games. The outcome of this consideration is dependent on a wide array of factors which can
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:24PM
Sorry Typhoon, but there's no officially supported way to convert save data from one region to another.
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:22PM
Hi Segamer,You are very welcome. :) The content and performance of the games will be identical to that of their standalone digital SKUs.
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 4:21PM
Hey Tornado,No official announcements have been made.
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 12:41PM
Neither DDO nor Deep Down have been confirmed for a Western release at this time. The only recent Dragon's Dogma announcements we have made is that Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is currently in development for PC. We haven't announced plans for any oth
By GregaMan on September 11, 2015 at 12:38PM
The PC version is being developed by QLOC with oversight from the original Dragon's Dogma development team at Capcom Japan. The game was originally only planned for release on PS3 and Xbox 360, and so a PC version was not planned for development. Thi
By GregaMan on September 2, 2015 at 5:45PM
Hi Ronnie, Thanks for the feedback. We have no such plans to announce at this time. Also please be sure to read the "PLEASE READ" sticky for info on what types of inquiries are more appropriate for the Ask Capcom forum.
By GregaMan on September 2, 2015 at 5:44PM
Hi Azmyman, and welcome to Unity! Your passion for Breath of Fire is awesome, and I'm glad to see there are still people discovering this series. I appreciate your thoughtful ideas, but I'm afraid Capcom doesn't accept unsolicited ideas for games. Th
By GregaMan on August 20, 2015 at 6:08PM
Hi Ryan,That's a rad idea, but I'm afraid that's not a question we can answer here. Please check out the "PLEASE READ" sticky for more info on what kinds of questions are appropriate for this section.
By GregaMan on August 20, 2015 at 6:06PM
Hi vork,Unfortunately, the Devil May Cry staff seem to be intent on keeping their lips sealed on the specifics of Nero and Vergil's relationship, but that's certainly a popular theory, and events that occur during Devil May Cry 4 certainly lend it cr
By GregaMan on August 20, 2015 at 6:05PM
Hi Axl,Sorry to hear about this odd issue. We have no further updates planned for this game, but we will definitely keep an eye out for similar feedback. For future reference, technical issues like this one are best submitted to our Customer Support
By GregaMan on August 20, 2015 at 6:03PM
Hello Rob,Sorry to hear about your technical trouble. Please contact our Customer Support line for assistance with technical issues like this one.
By GregaMan on August 20, 2015 at 6:01PM
Hi Arleene,Sorry to hear about your YouTube troubles. Unfortunately, for any claims issued by other companies, you must contact them directly to resolve. We recommend disputing the claim on YouTube and reaching out to the claimant for more informatio
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 12:13PM
Hi Dan,I suspect you've seen this by now, but just for the record, H has since made a number of follow-up posts, including yesterday's confirmation: "WE DO IT!" I think that pretty much clarifies the situation.
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 12:11PM
Thanks for all your suggestions. The R&D team in Capcom Japan is keeping an eye on the Facebook comments so please feel free to post there. We're also keeping an eye out for comments on Capcom-Unity and will be sharing feedback with the team.
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 12:04PM
Thank you MowMow for the very thoughtful message! It means a lot to us. :)
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 11:57AM
Thanks very much for your feedback here and in your other threads. We currently have no plans to release the original RE1-3 games on Steam, but the feedback is appreciated. For now, our focus is on Resident Evil 0, which will be coming to Steam as we
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 11:54AM
We haven't detailed the physical editions just yet, but the game itself will be essentially the same. We'll have more info about this in the coming months, including both the physical and digital 3DS version.Regarding 9 and 10, we don't have plans to
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 11:52AM
Hi Ender,We aren’t currently releasing ‘clean’ character renders with the roster rollout, but this is good feedback that I have forwarded. For now we’ll have to wait and see, but thanks for the feedback.
By GregaMan on August 13, 2015 at 11:39AM
Sorry for the extremely delayed response, Mr. Detective. If you're still wondering, I can confirm that Zazzle items are limited to the (vast) selection of art already on the site, meaning you can't use your own custom wallpaper. :( Still, I hope you
By GregaMan on July 27, 2015 at 1:54PM
Hi rayned0wn,I'm sorry to hear you had such a poor customer service experience when attempting to cancel an order from the store, that's never the type of experience we want to hear from our fans.I will be sending you a direct message in the next few
By GregaMan on July 27, 2015 at 1:09PM
Thanks for the suggestion, Megahero. It's a touching thought.
By GregaMan on July 27, 2015 at 1:08PM
Sorry Elio, we have no plans to announce at this time, and we can't speculate on hypothetical products. Please be sure to read the "PLEASE READ" thread stickied at the top of Ask Capcom.
Page 1 of 41  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 Next
capcom-unity.com | Join | Legal | Be Safe | Help | Report Content