Forum Posts by Feox
Feox
Page 1 of 22  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next
Showing 1 - 30 of 649 Total Forum Posts by Feox
By Feox on September 22, 2019 at 4:52AM
Is this a glitch or intended?1. Guard Up cannot block Savage Jho's stomp (still works on HR Jho).2. Guard Up cannot block Velkhana's Ice breath attack (not sure what it's called).3. Guard Up cannot block Namielle's Water slide attack (not sure what i
By Feox on December 17, 2018 at 8:41AM
Try this:www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFpMNCXgmb8Personally, I was only able to comfortably solo him using a Pierce HBG (no faints). I have also done solo AT Xeno with Lance and Longsword but would always have a faint or two.Good luck!
By Feox on October 4, 2018 at 5:23PM
Thank you for the reply.It really depends on how proficient you are with said weapon. With Behemoth running around so much, I really have a hard time going for the head and slicing shots seem to be what's best for me (I am not really skilled... just
By Feox on September 14, 2018 at 8:13AM
@MaguisThank you for the reply.I've tried the Taroth Assault "Glutton" (shotgun). While I do like using it for tank purposes, after trying out other weapons (HBG and other types), I seem to have more success getting enmity with the Empress Cannon "S
By Feox on September 5, 2018 at 7:54PM
Guard 5 and Guard Up should be able to block all his attacks. The ones that cause knock back will still cause chip damage to you depending upon the defense rating of your armor. In such a case, just max/augment your armor. For max armor, don't use
By Feox on September 5, 2018 at 7:10PM
Hi.Just wanted to know, what is/are the best ways in getting Behemoth's enmity if you can't find dragon pods? And is there a way to hold enmity longer? What weapon would you use for this role?Thank you for your replies.
By Feox on May 26, 2018 at 7:48PM
Damage numbers seems smaller than Thunder or Dragon. But does fire weapons really soften her armor faster (I can't tell since I usually play with random hunters -- different set of weapons)?I've read some guides but they weren't clear what makes her
By Feox on March 6, 2018 at 8:22PM
It also happens on PS4 (error 50382-MW1). My son and I can't join each other's session but we can join random hunters' sessions. We are already at HR70+ and we still can't play the game together.
By Feox on March 6, 2018 at 8:14PM
Here is the drop table I use:mhworld.kiranico.com/decorationI believe the data is from the Japanese Guidebooks (not sure about this). Highest for Attack Jewel 1 is 0.818% on Warped Feystones.Good luck!
By Feox on November 6, 2014 at 4:21AM
Hi ZenTea.Do you have any good talisman with the skills you like? If so, what are they?Here are some I've tried:Rock Steady, Critical Draw, Focus and Attack Up (S)Miralis DiademLagiacrus Mail ZMiralis GrieversLagiacrus Faulds XGrand Yamato Gusoku---
By Feox on October 16, 2014 at 8:38AM
I also tried it when you posted the message and couldn't replicate what happened. It may be possible that C. Peco just sang his healing song just as you were about to put the trap.
By Feox on October 15, 2014 at 10:58PM
That is cool, Tigger! How many hours of MH3U (on that character) did that take?Congratulations!
By Feox on October 15, 2014 at 3:34AM
HR999 Urgent Quest:Solo Clashing Fists [Super Brachydios] using Felyne Heroics. You are allowed to use any damage boosting armor skill(s) except Fortify, Adrenaline or WrathAwoken. Activation of Felyne Heroics may be caused by Super Brachydios but
By Feox on October 15, 2014 at 3:16AM
The Sweltering Showdown (2 Volvidons and 2 G. Jaggis) seems to be the easiest quest to get Conqueror's Seal. It is easy to solo even with High-Rank armor.
By Feox on October 14, 2014 at 7:20PM
I made an MS Excel File to help me with the computations for using Arken Victrine on Brachydios' Head:drive.google.com/file/d/0BxPe0TLS5zelZ1B...Please download and check if I got the computations right.You may use the MS Excel File and copy the shee
By Feox on October 6, 2014 at 6:45PM
I am sorry to hear that, Ulicies. Are you sure about the input lag?My son and I have the 3DS and Wii U version. I tried side-by-side testing by transferring my character to the 3DS and used the same character at the same time on the 3DS and Wii U.
By Feox on September 30, 2014 at 7:17PM
That is cool! What Charm Table are you using? I will try to snipe that charm! :DOn Topic: Thanks for all the Honed Blade-based set suggestions! I am having fun trying them out.
By Feox on September 21, 2014 at 10:44PM
No need to waste precious bomb materials... just bring a Farcaster or have one of the Shakas wear the Idol mask to farcast back to camp. I prefer using the Idol mask. That way I need not buy or make farcasters just for mining purposes.
By Feox on September 20, 2014 at 3:47AM
Thanks, Hiro. I never thought Challenger +2 is not as essential for elemental bows.You can use a drop-down for the range modifier which can be included under the Buffs section of your companion (similar to what you did to Power Charm/Talon/LS Spirit
By Feox on September 20, 2014 at 1:29AM
While sir Hiro Kitty is still working on the MH3U Bow Companion App, I'd like to ask: Which set should I go for?Challenger +2, Pellet/Spread Up and FocusorChallenger +2, Element Attack Up and FocusFor the sake of math, you may show me some numbers if
By Feox on September 15, 2014 at 10:56AM
It may be easier to implement it for HBGs and LBGs since you can use fixed rows for ammo types on all guns:Normal S - Lvl 1 - Lvl 2 - Lvl 3Pierce S - Lvl 1 - Lvl 2 - Lvl 3Pellet S - Lvl 1 - Lvl 2 - Lvl 3(etc.) I thought I showed you the idea
By Feox on September 15, 2014 at 6:00AM
I was thinking instead of using weapon attack movement, you can use the possible shot type damage as your rows. Example, for Arken Victrine, your app's rows may appear as below:L1 Pierce 1 - First Arrow - Second Arrow - Third Arrow - (None) - (N
By Feox on September 13, 2014 at 7:51PM
Thanks for the list, Kelbi. I've been trying to "translate" the translated information page and inserting the data from above to this formula:Raw Dmg = (ATTACK X ARROW X HITZONE X AFFIN X RCHARGE X DIST X SKILL X SPECIAL)Elem Dmg = (ELEMENT X EHITZO
By Feox on September 12, 2014 at 5:44AM
@Jask - Thanks for the reply and the formula. How do the Power Coatings and C.Range Coatings apply to the formula? Do you have a link to a good site/FAQ that contain detailed information regarding the formula? The only link I have is this:www.game
By Feox on September 11, 2014 at 7:33PM
Hi. I would just like to know which set would be better for Brachydios using this bow:Attack Up (M), Pellet/Spread Up, FocusorAttack Up (M), Element Atk Up, FocusAlso, in relation to above selection, should I keep using Lvl 3 Charge or use Arc Shots
By Feox on September 8, 2014 at 10:34PM
@SDMax300,@G Rank Kelbi - Thanks for the lists. I've been looking for a reliable source for poison data. It seems even with the lists you two provided, we still need to verify if those still hold true for MH3U.It's not even that abstract. Sharpen
By Feox on September 8, 2014 at 5:03PM
I noticed that too... when you posted that list I immediately placed it on my local home server for easy access. Can you make a similar list for Poison? If it is not too much of a problem...
By Feox on September 2, 2014 at 5:06PM
Congratulations, Arucard.I kind of felt that it was just a matter of time that Alatreon will fall by your lance knowing how determined you are.Great Job!
By Feox on August 28, 2014 at 9:16AM
I've been using the build you suggested months ago for Alatreon (Sharpness +1, Challenger +2, Attack Up S and RockSteady). It helped a lot... but I eventually ended up with a set that has Sharpness +1, Weakness Exploit, Awaken and RockSteady (also u
By Feox on August 28, 2014 at 1:14AM
My Charm Table (#3) would not let me make such a godly set! *Drool!!!*You may be doing it right already. You are probably just not causing enough damage within the time limit. Without Attack Up skills, Arktika's Ice as it is may not be enough for
Page 1 of 22  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 22 Next
capcom-unity.com | Join | Legal | Be Safe | Help | Report Content