Forum Posts by Kellen
Kellen
Showing 1 - 24 of 24 Total Forum Posts by Kellen
By Kellen on January 20, 2017 at 2:50PM
Hey Resident Evil fans,GameStop PowerUp Rewards is sponsoring a 1-day early showing of Resident Evil: The Final Chapter on Wednesday January 25 @ 10:00 PM. To find a participating AMC Movies theater, go to www.AMCTheatres.com/GameStop. Tickets can
By Kellen on August 19, 2016 at 11:48AM
Feel free to use existing feedback threads to discuss systems in SFV further. At this point this has just become a thread to argue.
By Kellen on August 19, 2016 at 11:47AM
This thread has decidedly run its course and has now devolved into arguments and squabbling. If these ongoing arguments and personal attacks absolutely must happen, keep it to personal messages, not the forums. However, I advise that those arguing ba
By Kellen on August 16, 2016 at 3:30PM
Locking this one up. There's an existing feedback thread to discuss SFV and it's models and graphics. Plus this thread has already gone way off the rails.
By Kellen on August 10, 2016 at 7:45AM
Unfortunately this thread has gone completely off the rails in the last few days; locking via Yuffie's requst, as they were the one who started the thread.
By Kellen on August 4, 2016 at 4:11PM
Whatever purpose this thread may have served, it's pretty much well and gone now. Locking this one up.
By Kellen on July 7, 2016 at 10:14AM
While I get the intent, this really belongs in the character request / anticipation thread. Feel free to discuss further there!
By Kellen on July 1, 2016 at 9:32AM
Since we have an existing character request / anticipation thread, please discuss further there:www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/go/t...Thanks!
By Kellen on June 20, 2016 at 10:44AM
Since this thread is getting a little long and a little off-topic, a new thread has been created over here. Going to be locking this one up so discussion can move to the new one. Thanks for understanding!
By Kellen on June 20, 2016 at 10:43AM
Heya World Warriors,With the original thread getting a little long (and thus prone to caching issues making it difficult to view posts properly), it seemed time to create a new thread for this purpose. Plus, the game's been out for a while now, with
By Kellen on June 14, 2016 at 8:26AM
Hope you're all excited about the announcement! Since we now have a dedicated Resident Evil 7 sub-forum, I'm gonna move this thread over there!
By Kellen on June 5, 2016 at 7:52PM
Yep, as LeonX already said, there's a thread for these sorts of suggestions. Gonna lock this one.
By Kellen on June 2, 2016 at 12:23PM
This thread has run its course at this point. Feedback and disagreement is fine, but please keep it respectful. I'd recommend the feedback thread for further discussion.
By Kellen on May 20, 2016 at 11:20AM
Heya everyone, we're always looking for feedback and we appreciate the feedback that's been provided here! After all, that's what this thread is for. Just as a reminder, though, there's no need to constantly spam the same message - it can make it mor
By Kellen on May 4, 2016 at 4:55PM
Locking the thread. Things have been pretty well derailed at this point, and Unity is not a place for these sorts of personal attacks. If you absolutely must continue, take it off-site.If there are concerns over not receiving the Air Force stage with
By Kellen on January 21, 2016 at 3:27PM
Hey all,Providing some clarification here, since I know there's been some confusion over these helmets - for ones ordered through the Capcom Store, they were expected to ship on the 20th. However, when they didn't ship that day, Digital River's store
By Kellen on March 25, 2015 at 12:19PM
Hey, just a heads up that I'm still looking into this for you. Sorry for the delay, and that I don't have anything concrete at the moment; just to clarify what's going on, is the issue that your console never generated an account code when you first
By Kellen on March 20, 2015 at 1:34PM
Heya ZOMBE4ST,You'll typically get a message saying "Obtaining account link code" when you start the game online, both before and after you've registered your account. Basically, the game is running a check for the code in question so that it can con
By Kellen on March 16, 2015 at 4:12PM
Hey Dead Rising fans,You may have already seen the news - Dead Rising 2 will be migrating to the Steamworks platform on March 17th, 2015! To that end, we've put together a quick FAQ to answer common questions about the migration:Q: I have the game on
By Kellen on March 16, 2015 at 4:11PM
Hey Dead Rising fans,You may have already seen the news - Dead Rising 2: Off the Record will be migrating to the Steamworks platform on March 17th, 2015! To that end, we've put together a quick FAQ to answer common questions about the migration:Q: I
By Kellen on February 18, 2015 at 7:04PM
Hey Hunters,We hope you're all having a great time with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! We've got some extra information here in case you were wondering about the Starter Pack:What comes in the Starter Pack, and where do I download it? Instructions for ho
By Kellen on February 18, 2015 at 7:03PM
Hey Hunters,We hope you're all having a great time with Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! We've got some extra information here in case you were wondering about the Starter Pack:What comes in the Starter Pack, and where do I download it? Instructions for ho
By Kellen on January 22, 2015 at 4:42PM
Hello Everyone,We wanted to address some of the feedback we’ve seen on the forums here and elsewhere for those of you who are having issues with SecuROM activation. We’re aware that some of you are getting an error with SecuROM when you t
By Kellen on January 22, 2015 at 4:35PM
Hello Resident Evil fans,Here are some tips & tricks that may help alleviate some of the in-game performance issues some of you may be facing in Resident Evil HD Remaster.System RequirementsFirst of all, please check the Minimum and Recommended syste
capcom-unity.com | Join | Legal | Be Safe | Help | Report Content