A patch went live for Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
(coming soon for Xbox Series X|S) adjusting the behavior of “High Framerate Mode” and addressing the following bugs:
High Framerate Mode
- When “High Framerate Mode” is set to “OFF”, the game now limits framerate to 60fps.
- Fixed a bug where the game freezes when fighting mirage Goliath during 3 player matching.
- Fixed a bug where the player can get stuck when defeating Gilgamesh with a gas cylinder explosion using Vergil.
- Fixed a bug where Nightmare will appear white when reflected in glass while disappearing, using Vergil and performing World of V.
- Fixed a bug where the game would play the wrong sound effect when hitting a certain boss.
- Fixed a bug where the Game Analysis Team’s jobs displayed as “Brazil Community Manager” in the credits of Vergil mode.
- Fixed a bug where the game would display at 2K, 120Hz on certain monitors even when the system settings are set to output at 4K.
- Fixed a bug where an application error would display during Urizen’s tentacle attack in Vergil mode.
UPDATE (Nov. 24): the patch is now live on Xbox Series X|S as well.