Hey everyone. The 3 rd SFV online beta is nearly upon us! Running on both PS4 and PC from 12/18 12:01 AM PT (8:01 AM GMT) until 12/20 @ 10 PM PT (12/21 @ 6 AM GMT), here is a breakdown of the content and characters you can expect, along with a detailed schedule that outlines the server maintenance periods as well.
The beta will initially start with six selectable characters:
Dhalsim and Zangief will become available later during the beta period. And who knows, there might be a few more character surprises along the way!
- Ranked Match
- Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match
- Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN)
- Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting
- Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Manage the screen and sound settings.
- 12/18 00:01 PT (12/18 08:01 GMT) – SFV 3 rd beta starts for PS4 and PC users
- 12/18 08:00 PT (12/18 16:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/18 18:00 PT (12/19 02:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/19 18:00 PT (12/20 02:00 GMT) – Servers down for 10 hour maintenance
- 12/20 04:00 PT (12/20 12:00 GMT) – Servers back online, play resumes
- 12/20 22:00 PT (12/21 06:00 GMT) – SFV 3 rd beta concludes
Remember, every beta test participant will receive a number of beta invite codes to share with their friends, so be sure to spread the love. See you warriors online!