Today I’m happy to bring you guys some more Umbrella Corps news to go along with the recently announced Kijuju map . In this upcoming Resident Evil inspired 3rd person shooter, you will be able to play in the newly revealed “Multi-Mission” mode with up to 6 players where the team to win 3 out of 5 rounds is victorious. In this mode there are 8 scenarios that rotate at random before each round so you must be on your toes at all times and quickly figure out a plan based on the current objective. Hit the jump to check out the trailer along with full details explaining each mission type!
- Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. You can choose whether to focus on protecting your own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
- Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
- Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
- DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
- SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
- Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
- Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
- Collar War – Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
Join the corps and check out the new mode for yourself when Umbrella Corps hits your digital shelves on PlayStation 4 and PC in May!