Hey PC users, we’ve received quite a few questions regarding what specs are necessary to run SFV on PC. Today, we’re happy to provide both the minimum and recommended specs.
Just so there’s no confusion, the minimum specs are what is required for SFV to even run on your PC while the recommended specs (in bold) are necessary to achieve an optimal SFV experience.
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
So there you have it folks, the minimum and recommended SFV PC specs! Also, keep in mind Street Fighter V will support Steamworks as well!
We’ll be back in the future with the exact dates of our second beta, which will allow for PS4 and PC cross play. In the meantime, make sure your PC at least matches the specs provided so that you’ll be able to properly participate!