“I’ve covered wars, ya know.” – Frank West, Dead Rising (2006)
“I know my way around a zombie or two.” – Chuck Greene, Dead Rising 2 (2010)
Ten years ago, Capcom released Dead Rising , a very different kind of zombie game. Embracing both the horror and the absurdity of the zombie genre, Dead Rising stared photo journalist Frank West as he tried to uncover the truth behind a zombie outbreak in a mall. Anything that West could lay his hands on was a weapon, from the conventional to the absurd.
The game was a hit on the Xbox 360 when it was first introduced, and the series has only grown in popularity since Frank first donned a Servbot mask and picked up a Megabuster.
In celebration of Dead Rising ’s 10th Anniversary, we’re bringing Dead Rising , Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record to a new generation of zombie slayers on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. All games feature Dead Rising ’s classic zombie sandbox gameplay will include all DLC costumes and upgraded graphics presented in 1080p at 60 frames per second.
Here are the details:
- Dead Rising (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Steam)
- Dead Rising 2 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
- Each sold separately for $19.99 / €19.99 / £15.99
- Dead Rising Triple Pack (Xbox One, PlayStation 4)
- Digital bundle for $59.49 that includes all three games ( Dead Rising , Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record )
- Preorder the Dead Rising Triple Pack starting today for 16% off the normal bundle price!
- Digital – September 13th, 2016
- All three games
- Retail Disc (North America Only)– Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 only ï‚§
- Dead Rising – September 13th, 2016 ï‚§
- Dead Rising 2 – September 27th, 2016