Hello World Warriors and Capcom Pro Tour fans. As some of you may know, last year we released the CPT 2016 DLC for Street Fighter V, with proceeds going to support the CPT and Capcom Cup’s prize pool. However, it was only available for a limited time so some of you may have missed it. That’s why we’re bringing it back at a reduced cost!
In case you forgot, here’s what comes in the bundle:
Capcom Pro Tour 2016 Pack – $9.99 / €9.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Chun-Li
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Cammy
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Necalli
- Capcom Pro Tour 2016 Stage: “Ring of Destiny”
- 1 exclusive CPT themed color option for all 22 characters (PS4 only)
- 2 Exclusive Titles: “Capcom Cup 2016” and “Capcom Pro Tour 2016” (PS4 only)
With a baseline prize pool of $250,000 for Capcom Cup 2016, CPT 2016 DLC sales contributed over $170,000, bringing the total prize pool for Capcom Cup 2016 to over $400,000.
And don’t forget, the CPT 2017 DLC is currently available right now, for PS4 and PC . That bundle includes new costumes for Ryu and Ken, as well as the “Champion’s Choice Costume,” the new “Ring of Pride” CPT stage, and CPT-themed colors for all 28 characters.
Below is the full pricing breakdown for the 2017 Capcom Pro Tour content:
Capcom Pro Tour Costumes
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ryu — $5.99 / € 5.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ken — $5.99 / € 5.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Champion’s Choice Costume — $5.99 / € 5.99
Capcom Pro Tour Stage
- CPT Stage (“Ring of Pride”) — $9.99 / € 9.99
Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Pass — $24.99 / €24.99
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ryu
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Ken
- Additional Costume (“Capcom Pro Tour”): Champion’s Choice Costume – Guile
- Capcom Pro Tour Stage: “Ring of Pride”
- 1 exclusive CPT-themed color option for all 28 characters
- 2 Titles: “Capcom Cup 2017” and “Capcom Pro Tour 2017”
The CPT 2016 and 2017 DLC will be available through November 29, 2017, so make sure you grab them before they’re gone.
Capcom Pro Tour Content FAQ
Like last year, we know many of you will have questions about this content. We want to be as clear and transparent as possible about the purpose of this initiative. Please review the FAQ below or shoot us a Tweet @CapcomFighters if what’s on your mind is not covered below!
What percentage of the Capcom Pro Tour DLC revenue is going to the Capcom Cup 2017 prize pool?
A minimum of 30% of the revenue will go to the Capcom Cup 2017 prize pool, and an additional 50% of the revenue is invested into Capcom Pro Tour production. That means that Capcom contributes more than 80% of all CPT DLC revenue directly to support Capcom Pro Tour initiatives.
We’ll be providing ongoing updates throughout the year, so you’ll know how close we are to reaching our goal.
Also, remember that we contribute a portion of our sponsorship, ad revenue, and merchandise sales into the Capcom Pro Tour and Capcom Cup prize pool as well.
How long will the content be available?
We plan on taking this content off of the marketplace on November 29, before Capcom Cup 2017. This is the cut-off point so that we can tally up to revenue that will go directly into the prize pool.