Monster Hunter: World patch updates 1.03 (PS4) and 126.96.36.199 (Xbox One) are now live; patch notes available below.
Major changes for Xbox One:
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Also be sure to read notes on previous update on Capcom-Unity .
We have noticed some hunters are still experiencing matchmaking issues on the Xbox One version of the game. Our development team is currently investigating these issues; we’ll update you as soon as possible.