Sony and Capcom’s continued efforts to ensure that the PS4 version of USFIV is indeed the definitive version of USFIV continue with patch 1.04, which was released earlier today.
Continue on for a list of what was included in today’s patch.
Today’s patch contains the following changes adjustments:
- “Skip” function mapped to Cross button during cinematics
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Antialiasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance
- “Press Start” replaced with “Press Options”*
* Note that “Press Start” isn’t a bug — it was originally left in intentionally as a tribute to Street Fighter IV’s arcade roots, but due to players’ requests, we have changed it to “Press Options.”
These changes are in addition to the previous patches, which have addressed the PS3 input lag and other minor graphical issues. Once again, Sony and Capcom are committed to the PS4 version. Thank you all for your continued support.