Hey PS4 USFIV owners, got some great news for you. Patch 1.03 came out a little earlier today and with it comes even more fixes! Amongst the fixes are reduced input latency, online match performance improvements and an increase in transition speeds between menus.
Keep reading for a complete list of the fixes included in this patch.
Here’s the complete list of fixes included in the 1.03 patch.
- Reduced input latency
- Addressed matching not working correctly within the Replay Channel
- Fixed bug where character movement SFX are replaced by ambient stage sounds
- Improved online match performance
- Fixed localization issue in Spanish for the control customization UI
- Fixed bug where grey box appeared around OPTIONS in MY LIST
- Fixed resolution “snap” between menu transitions
- Fixed crash bug where leaving the game in Trials for extended period
- Addressed Juri pinwheel graphical corruption
- Added Special Titles (from Prize Codes). Note: There are no more Prize Codes, which is why the input is disabled
- Fixed bug where Title/Icon Scroll speeds were sluggish
- Adjusted volume of announcer compared to other sound levels
- Overall audio balancing to correct volume levels; several corrected audio bugs
As mentioned previously, Sony and Capcom are continually working hard to make sure that USFIV on PS4 is the definitive version of USFIV. Thanks everyone for your continued support!